We are so grateful for all that you are doing to raise funds and awareness for T1D research. For those participants that raise $125 or more, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to select an e-gift card for your fundraising efforts.
To put the mission of finding a cure for T1D first, donate your gift card back to JDRF and help us direct more funds to research and reduce our costs
Important information about fundraising rewards
*Fundraising rewards are paid for by JDRF. Donate your fundraising rewards back to JDRF and help direct more funds towards research. Tax receipts will be issued in the name of the participant who has donated back their fundraising rewards and is non-transferable.
**Fundraising rewards may not be exactly as shown. JDRF reserves the right to substitute rewards of equal of lesser value.
- Fundraising rewards are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts for Team Members.
- For Team Captains, donations made to the Team will automatically be included in the Team. For example, if a Team Captain raises $250 and then the team raises an additional $500, the Team Captain would be entitled to receive fundraising rewards for the $750.
- Only ONE prize per registered participant. TEAM donations do not count towards individual fundraising efforts.
- To qualify for fundraising rewards, all funds must be received within three weeks post event day.
- E-gift cards will be sent to participants to the email address provided during registration. Please ensure you register using the email address to which you would like to receive your e-gift card.